Please refer to the application checklist below for links to all relevant forms. All forms and relevant information should be submitted to the Office of Admissions (all electronic forms may be emailed as attachments to Debbie Lourie).
Office of Admissions
Deborah Lourie, Director of Admissions
711 Pershing Drive
Silver Spring, MD 20910
P: (301) 585-1430
F: (301) 585-0245
- Completed Application for Admission
- Record Release Form signed by parent or guardian
- Signed Agreement to Release All Relevant and New Information
- Non-refundable processing fee of $50
- Current photo of the applicant
- Full battery of cognitive testing within two years of application (WISC-III, IV, or Stanford-Binet IV) - Abbreviated tests are not acceptable.
- If available, supplemental aptitude or processing test, within two years of application (e.g.: Woodcock-Johnson Revised: Test of Cognitive Ability, Detroit Tests of Learning Aptitude-4th Ed.)
- Full battery of normed and standardized educational testing, within one year of application (e.g.: Woodcock-Johnson Test of Achievement – 3rd Ed.)
- Reports of evaluations from speech-language therapy, occupational therapy, and physical therapy, if applicable
- Social-emotional testing and counseling reports, if applicable
- Current Individualized Educational Program (IEP), if available
- Report cards from the last three academic years, including current year
- Official transcript for high school students
- Two Recommendation Forms completed by professionals currently working with the applicant.